25. juni 2006

Here I am- time for a short story


So it's time for a little writing- at last...
I've been busy with the fence painting in our garden, and the danish summerweather has been wonderful the last couple of weekends- so it's time to enjoy that outside...
last saturday I visited a former co-worker for her birthday- here is a picture of the gift;
I thought I would give the bought scarf a personal touch with the homemade flower... it was actually a very nice day- 19 girls/woman at the age of 25 (i think) to 56 (I am secure know)- I MUST write her a thank you letter- for the nice day...

To day my boyfriend and I made a long trip- especially him- he is training for a marathon- so he ran for 2 hours to day- I followed on the bike- about 22 km and the sun was so much shining- it gives me a good tan :-))

Last weekend I also finished the blouse for the "sew i knit" project.
Take a look there and see some of the fantastic sewing projects that has been produced...
here is my part:

Ingen kommentarer: