6. juli 2006

news from the most wonderful summerweather

i should be working, but have to tell about the nice danish summer- we are sitting on the terrace in the warm evenings- the temperature at 18 o'clock was yesterday 35 degrees celsius- and we were not the only ones visiting the ice-cream booth after supper. And our dog is not so active as normal- nice now we are able to keep up with her...
And old friend (very pregnant- only 2 weeks left) and her almost 2 year old girl visited us. Nice to see her after 7 months gone with only a few telefonecalls.
After I moved out of Copenhagen more than 2 years ago my social life went down a bit- or perhaps we are all to busy working and nursing the familylife. 7 years ago we were all single girls, making stuff together.
But life right now is nice although- and I have more time for creative activities- and love my man :-))and our house, perhaps I'm growing up...

now working is waiting- the phone allready rang once- i will be back with more about my projects-
right now I'm taking care of the garden- watering is the easy part....

Ingen kommentarer: